Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never going to smoke my own weed again

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Smotpoking, May 21, 2011.

1. Made firecrackers for the first time and I'm thinking that I'll never smoke my own weed again. Edibles make the high last so much longer and I don't even need to use much weed, also better for your health. Sure I'll smoke with my friends but seriously edibles are so much better.

2. Anyone else agree?

3. i use more weed when i make edibles....

4. Yeah edibles are nice. But there's nothing like a relaxing joint or bong rip in the evening. :smoke:

5. i heard tolerance goes up quicker with edibles. could be wrong.

6. Edibles are a treat for me. I could never do them regularly.

7. I can't do edibles if I have anything to get done in the next 48 hours.

8. I support this man, edibles are the way to go! I love making cannaoil/butter for my breakfast, it makes an amazing start to a day. Though it can make work a wee bit tougher when a rush comes in and all you want to do is work at a snails pace.

9. #9 Hydroriffic, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Edibles make me go beyond couch lock, pretty much non functioning human. Plus i make my edibles from ABV so i kinda gotta smoke. I prefer making butter for brownies, firecrackers just never compared to me as far as level of highness.

10. #10 Smotpoking, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smoked some mango Kush, a lot of it, for 20 mins I seriously thought I couldn't move.

11. I feel ya bro, edibles are incredibly kickass...i used to have 12 hour shifts with a 60 year old partner at work...he had this incredible ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I used to eat a fire cracker aboot an hour into my shift and just float through the rest of it... but now i find them to be waaayy too much at work. I can still blaze on my way into work, but i need the evening down with no major plans these days if i want to consume my green:eek: but they sure are handy to have around:smoke:

What kind of baked goods do you prefer?

12. If you like firecrackers move on up to weednut butter and jelly sandwiches. Sooo good. I went on my physics trip to cedar point on one of those. Millenium force high - ultimate win.

13. I just ate a peanut butter weed and jelly sandwich... Bout to eat some more peanut butter weed yumm, smells good :D

14. #14 Smotpoking, May 24, 2011
    Firecrackers takes me
    30 mins to make, and taste isn't as bad as everyone says

15. I just made some dank shit.. It tasted sooooo good.. Crunchy canna peanut butter with chocolate chips and Graham crackers shit tasted amazing.. It might have been the dank buds :hippie:

16. #16 Smotpoking, May 24, 2011
    If I were to make that I'd eat too much because of the delicious taste.

17. Yeah I feel you .. I'm feeling right though.. Very filling.. Me and my buddy ate 3 each.. I made mine lil sandwichies shit was soooo good :smoke: I'm bout to chief up some herbs though ha

18. Agreed! Wash it down with a tall glass of milk! Mmmmm.....