Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never geeked out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gorilaspaceship, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Sounded like drugs to me at first.. But I think they're talking about laughing uncontrollably.

And if you guys are then YES! It's for sure happened to me. It only happens when I'm with this one friend. Me and are way to silly together :p

2. I think the conversation turned into "laughing uncontrollably high"

3. I used to really geek out and laugh for like 5min straight. But that was like the first time I smoked haha.

Now I will just get small bits of laughter. Sober I rarely laugh infront of a computer...idk why.....but when I am high sometimes I have to watch myself cause if its late at night I cant be crackin up haha. :smoke:

4. I remember this one time I laughed with my old dealer and his boys for like 15 mins straight. We were baked as hell off dank at the time. :D :cool: :(

He stopped selling. :(

5. i do it all the time, no point being high if you aren't having fun

6. This happens on so many threads lol :smoke:

I've never had the giggles I believe, possibly once or so like when I first starting smoking the reefer (6-7 yrs ago). So the OP isn't alone :hello:

7. yeaaaah,i'm starting to wonder the same thing.I was assuming by "geeked" out he meant "freaked" out ,but after reading other peoples post..i don't know what's happening :confused:

8. i hardly laugh. like i giggle and smile alot.
    but like, the only time i geeked out, or geek out a lil bit is when im watching a movie or somthing. then other laugh makes it funnier ahhaa

9. "geeking" is when you laugh uncontrollably haha

10. yea i dont geek out a lot, usually just laughing about dumb stuff ;). but one time about a year ago me and my friends were hotboxin my truck an my friend was so high he didnt kno how to pick his arm up and grab the bowl hahah :laughing: this made all 5of us start geekin out so bad we literally couldnt breath for prolly 3 minutes hahah

11. I find that I laugh more when high, but not like 'geeking out'. I do that when I get drunk. xD

12. I laughed like that maybe once or twice in the beggining of my carreer. Basically the hardest most euphoric laughter ive ever experienced in my life. Like when your to the point of hyperventalating and feeling like your rib cage is going to crack open.