Never fill up a bong with a hose (sad story)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeedChris, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I was filling up my platinum label Sheldon black beaker outside my friends house with his hose when I let go of the hose and the end hit the beaker and shattered it. I cried for a few seconds that was my favorite bong ever :(

2. Just use a sink next time, my friend.

3. Hopefully you have some cash, and you get to go bong buying!

4. The hose broke the beaker ? So when you let go of the hose it fell on the bong ?

5. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']The hose broke the beaker ? So when you let go of the hose it fell on the bong ?[/quote]

Yea the metal end of the hose hit the beaker

6. lol not to be a dick... but you must have literally just "dropped the hose" into your bong.

you'd get the same result if you rammed your bong up into the faucet of a sink.

So the moral of the story - Yes... you can fill up a bong with a hose (if you some how wanted/needed to)... you just have to PLACE the hose into the bong.

7. Lesson learned next time throw the hose away from the bong not AT it lmao

8. [quote name='"WeedChris"']

Yea the metal end of the hose hit the beaker[/quote]

Aww man that sucks .... I can see how it would just pass u up

9. he didnt drop the hose in the bong, while he was filling he accidently let go of it and the end of the hose with the metal slammed into the beaker while the hose was falling.