Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never felt stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pisojj, Aug 10, 2011.

1. You have obviously never done hotknifes. It's completely different than smoking a joint or smoking out of a pipe, so much more intense. It's very hard to lose smoke when doing them, unlike with a joint, or an unfinished bong hit. He will definitely feel the high if he does them.

2. what stoner would leave an unfinished bong hit?!?! :confused_2: not very stoner like in my opinion!

3. Good see another Aussie stoner on here!

Im in Vic and get my Q's for $70 and yeah i do get big stems sometimes, it sucks :/

but you should try Joint's or a Bong to start off imo

4. I've hotknifed hash, but never bud. Idk about you, but I take a hit i'm content with. Enough to start to irritate the lungs, but not enough to make me cough. I tend to be able to get bigger hits off of things with ways to cool smoke down. Hotknifing gives me about the same size hit as a joint or pipe, but not as big as a bong.

5. That weed doesnt look too nice fella tbh ... And is that all u got for $100?!? Seriously man id get that for £20. English £ its around £35 for aussie $50 ... Grow your own dude that would help =)

6. everyone sayin its the bud doesnt know what theyre talking about...it is not the bud. the bud looks pretty decent...but even if u were smoking mexican schwag you would still get high as a new toker....based on wat u said it sounds like u have gotten high but were expecting more out of it i guess?? its not like acid or something...all weed does is make you think a lot and feel more at peace, maybe get u hungry and sleepy...but the herb is a beautiful thing once you learn to experience it properly.

7. You're tellin me as a newb smoker you always finished your bong hits? I mean, I know that most newb's won't beable to if it's a big hit.

It depends in my opinion. I don't smoke out of bongs so I can't really comment on them, mostly because I don't want something like that laying around my house. I'm happy with hotknifes, mostly because it takes so much less than it does to pack a bowl, or roll a joint. Maybe that's just a placebo effect for me, but it's always been true, even as a new smoker. I try to preserve my weed as much as possible, but that's only cause I have no full-time job.

8. #28 hesthedaddy, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know alot about weed actually ive smoked for over 10 years and I know I shouldn't say this on here but I was a dealer for nearly 4yrs doing up to a kilo a week in to everyone in my town and others... I know dank wen I see it. I do agree with you about it mainly being down to method here, but a danker weed would definitely help. Actually I agree with 99% of your post, weed is AMAZING once you learn how to treat it.

9. True that, hotknifing is great for conservation. Whatever floats your boat, really. It all gets you to the same state of mind :smoke:. I just think a pipe is a little easier as a newbie.

10. [quote name='Laith']You're tellin me as a newb smoker you always finished your bong hits? I mean, I know that most newb's won't beable to if it's a big hit.

yea, I just knew what my limit was. you dont always have to super milk the whole chamber.....

11. I had probably double that. That pic was after quite a lot of smoking.

It's lasted about 5-6 times highs with 2 people and 1 with 3 people.

I still have 2 and a half large buds left.

that there was really the only stem.

12. #32 hesthedaddy, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahh thats ok then dude =)

13. Kind of looks like broccoli.

14. I don't know what yall are talking about that bud looks pretty good to me.

Definitely looks better then good mids. Though it could have bad genetics and lack in potency. You can't tell that by looks.

OP I say you just keep smoking it and see what happens.

15. you must be smoking on sativa, you'd need indica to get a real "stoned" feeling

16. Yeh well find some indica and a 250$ bong and you will feel stoned :p

17. It has a pretty strong smell, and it's extremely dense. Like I can't break it apart very easily at all.

Going to try and find a new dealer the next time I buy