Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never felt stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pisojj, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys i'm new here. I just started smoking. Anyway I bought a 1/4 for $100 (australia) Which is a little over the going rate here but anyway

They are small buds and are really dense, I can't even break it apart with my hands. And with scissors it doesn't do it to well. Anyway they are a decent size for bong hits. I will either chop them in half or in 1/4 and load my cone piece.

I am using a gravity bong, using a 2 liter pepsi bottle. It produces a lot of smoke. But I never feel "high"

I hold it in for pretty much as long as I can and have about 4-5 hits.

My friend has it as well and he does not feel that high as well.

The first time we laughed like crazy, that time we felt quite high. We couldn't stop laughing and our head started to hurt from it. I just twitch a lot I also lose concentration, like I'll watch a movie but I wont really watch it, I get side tracked a lot.

Once my friend couldn't control his jaw it just kept falling down and he could not pick it up, was hilarious.

does anyone know what I could be doing wrong...

Also here is a pic of the bud.
    [​IMG]

2. Hey buddy aussie here aswell welcome to grasscity!

First of all the bud doesn't look that great and there is a pretty decent size stem in there but it should still get you high as shit if your new to smoking. Could be a hermi plant or something.

I've had mates who are in the same situation as you are in "i never feel stoned" i think it's pretty common for first time smokers.

The thing i usually suggest worked wonders for a couple of my mates.
    After you have had a big bong rip (1 should probably do you to be honest) just sit back and relax don't sit there thinking "am i baked", "when is it going to happen" and "nah it's not working" because you can easily psych yourself out. Just put on some chilled out music that you listen to alot and just sit back zone out relax and enjoy yourself.

What state are you in just out of curiosity??

PEACE AND GOODLUCK

3. Get better bud :p

4. i'm in QLD, I am quite heavy though, weight wise. I never ask myself do I feel high really. I just wonder afterwards was I really high

I just don't think i've gotten to the point where I would consider being high

Also what's being high alone like?

5. You're either inhaling incorrectly. Don't use a gravity bong just yet, at least start with a pipe/bong so you can learn. That looks like some decent weed for Australia, so it's your methods man.

Also: WEIGHT DOES NOT EFFECT HOW HIGH YOU GET. Your brain's THC receptors are all the same size.

6. Hey bro dont knock australia's bud haha we do get good shit too :p
    But truth on the regular bong/ pipe thing.

7. I thought that gravity bong would create better hits? I get really nice dense smoke.

I did it a few times through a bong that I made, it was not fantastic.

I also mixed the bud with tobacco to try and save it as much as possible...it tasted like shit so I stopped doing that. I may try making another bong and seeing how it goes.

8. If you are inhaling the hit correctly and you aren't getting high from a grav then that weed is bunk. gravs always mess me up even with shitty weed because its so concentrated.

Idk whats wrong, try using a pipe. If you still dont get high then I would talk to that guy about getting your money back..

9. If you can't get a hold of any real pieces because of your laws, do hotknives or smoke joints. I suggest hotknives, they will ALWAYS get you high if you use a bottle cut in half to collect the smoke. Unlike home made pieces, which can be pretty inefficient, if they're made incorrectly. :smoke:

10. Yeah I was thinking of doing some knife hits. I probably will with a few mates friday night. I heard they are the best.

11. No, no. I think I see your problem, mate. You're smoking broccoli.

12. Ha, i was just about to say that. Get better strong bud :smoke:

13. bro did you ever think that everything you wrote that happen to you is you being high??

The first time we laughed like crazy, that time we felt quite high. We couldn't stop laughing and our head started to hurt from it. I just twitch a lot I also lose concentration, like I'll watch a movie but I wont really watch it, I get side tracked a lot.

Once my friend couldn't control his jaw it just kept falling down and he could not pick it up, was hilarious.

bc this sounds pretty high to me.

14. They are, you have no choice buy to inhale all of the smoke straight into your lungs. I've never gotten more stoned with less weed.

15. But like after that we didnt have that it was more just twiches

16. Get indicas

17. ... The hell does that have to do with anything, lol?

18. I feel like I get an instant feeling of "homebro" when I see another ozzie :)
    Same state :D

Shit's pretty rare seeing an ozzie on the net, you Americans don't understand.

19. Isn't that where smoke goes no matter what method you use? ;).

Roll a J, smoke a bong, smoke a pipe. Since you're fairly new to smoking it would make things a lot simpler if you got accustomed to hitting your everyday piece. Don't even bother with homemade pieces just yet. Hell, I don't even bother with them at all.

20. 3 ozzie's in 1 thread that must be a record outside of the "anyone from australia?" Thread :)

P.s. i looked at your artworks man they are awesome!