Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never ever get weed in the South !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThaPurpleMan, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Reppin' Atlanta... I'm soaring on some local good ;)

2. I guess you can say it sucks to suck. I live in South Carolina and can find dank no problem, honestly wouldnt know who to call for mids- havent seen it in over a year.

3. Sounds like you have some rotten connects. Bud really isn't terrible anywhere, just the connects you have in certain areas are

4. really strictly depends on who you get your bud from. if you're getting seeds and stems, then your dealer's pushing real brown, shitty weed. why don't you find a new dude to purchase from and get some nugs loaded with crystals instead of seeds?

5. You gettin that mexican brick shit boi.

6. Dude youre just really horrible at buying and not connected in any way at all. Im from nc and the bud definitely doesnt dissapoint

7. dude in fucking utah everyone is retarded and charges the same price whether it's mids or dank.. pisses me off

8. What a terrible accusation.

9. Ok you've made the biggest strengths I've ever heard I live in Texas and I get the dankest shit ever. Sucks your In south Carolina

10. yeah Kentucky/Southern Ohio have pretttttttty good weed bro.

11. Yes because every dealer in the south is an uneducated hick who is out to fuck over every pot smoker from the rest of the country. You sir are a dumbass.

Btw I live in SC and only bought mids once... otherwise dank is easily available. Don't come ranting on here bashing the south cause your lame ass got screwed over. :wave:

12. florida's about as south as it gets and i've been smokin some bubbakush all week. but there's also an abundance of mexischwag if you want to roll that way to. it depends where ya buy man

13. A city like miami will never be dry unless marijuana goes extinct. Probably just your dealer is dry while the rest of miami is flooded:smoke:

OP, you can get any quality of weed you want if you know the right people.

14. Plenty of good bud here in Tennessee, your getting outrageous prices man.

15. Georgia has good quality bud. :smoke:

16. I don't know what your talking about. I'm reppin Oklahoma. Mids and Dank are everywhere man. And like everyone says 5 bucks a gram for mids is pretty much standard.

In my town when you ask how much a gram they say Reggie prices and you know what they're talking about. 5 a gram, 25-30 quarter, 50-60 half, 100-110 an ounce.

Good luck finding some better weed man. It's out there, just keep lookin

17. Come to South Philly dude. We got that good, good, mah nig