Never Eating Lucky Charms Again

Discussion in 'General' started by climbingtrees, Sep 6, 2009.

1. So i had some lucky charms the other day, i just left the bowl sitting out for a couple days after i was done with it, i forgot about it, and this is what happened:
    [​IMG]
    Thats what happens in your stomach! i'm never eating lucky charms again.

2. i will still eat them yes i shall

3. I pick out all the marshmallows then put the box back. ha... that looks like pudding.

4. Hey man let me have some of that jello jiggler... HOLY SHI-!

5. i Know iT's Crazy what they put in
    Food Nowaday's:(....:smoking:.....:D

6. dude fuck, i dont care man,first thing i do when i get lucky charms. it take out all the b.s cheerios things and just leave a bag full of marshmellows, nothing like feeling like a kid with 100% sugar in every bite of ur breakfest ;)

7. More hearts, stars horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and the red balloons for the rest of us

8. aaah lucky charms, I haven't had them since I were in the U.S

9. Did milk sitting out have anything to do with that? Doesnt look like dry cereal that sat out to me.

10. Well, within a few days, the cereal has probably came out your ass by then.

11. that is not what it would look like in your stomach. the milk spoiled from sitting out and congealed into what was pictured in the bowl. when u ingest the lucky charms, the food/milk is immediately subjected to the process of digestion. milk doesn't spoil in your stomach obviously.

however, i assure you that if you extracted someone's stomach contents, regardless of what they ate, it would look rather disgusting.

just some food for thought.

12. its most likely shit/piss before it turns into that lol

13. This Shit look's mad Disgusting
    like baby blue scrambled egg's or some shit:smoking:

14. if you leave anything out for awhile it'll look nasty as fuck but that wont change whether I eat it or not :)

15. I bet that smells funky as shit

16. Milk does that in your stomach too, so does yogurt. Everything you eat turns into something disgusting in your stomach, I dunno what the big deal is.

17. Probably because disgusting things are more disgusting when you have to see it and/or smell it.

:D

18. yeah thats what happens when you leave milk out for a few days.. the cereal just died it.

but yeah i agree with whoever posted above saying more for us.

sucker.