Never dxm again!

Discussion in 'General' started by myusername, Nov 23, 2008.

1. okay it is 6:30 in the morning and if you are wondering why i am here on a sunday this is why.

I was grounded on saturday and had nothing to do so i took 10 teaspoons of percribed cough medicine with more dxm. I feel fine for about an hour or 2. I feel like shit later on and my dad comes and checks on me.
    My face was bright red.
    I had nothing but boxers on when it was cold and i was hot
    I kept itching
    When i walked i fell on the floor.
    MY body rejected food.
    My eyes were blurred.
    I had an awful headace.
    I was able to sleep every other hour.

I felt soooo bad and i stil have a headace and very hungry because when i tried to eat i would throw up and even now my hands shake when i dont type.

Has this ever happened to anyone explain. And y did this happen to me

I wil never dxm again

2. by the way my dad thought i was ill so he is taking me to the doctor today will the doctor know? that i dxmed or what to say i guess i just wont say anything and i did not know

3. i get really dizzy and throw up on dxm. I cant sit up either because it will make me spin more. Your parents still ground you?? how old are you dude?

4. it sounds like the galfasein (sp) in the syrup you had is causing your body to react this way

try finding some without galfasein

5. if your young enought to get grounded your really too young to be playin with drugs. Stay in school kid.

6. damn dude i guess dxm isnt for everyone. perhaps you took the wrong kind cause i took 888mg of dxm from one bottle of delsym friday night and i did feel a little sick at first but i tripped balls afterwards and probably had my best experience yet. and the day after i had an awesome body high.

7. na fuck dxm lol

i used to always sip on lean then i stopped for like a 6 months
    during which i got prescribed sum anti anxiety meds. nothing special like xanax or anything that can b used recreationally.
    but let me tell u i decided i wanted to lean one day drank sum lean and woke up in the hospital..
    my body had a chemical reaction. almost died..

real shit b careful taking dxm if u take any other meds
    or even any other drugs

my first bad experience with dxm was mixing roxiecodones, nd percs with it.
    blacked out.

iv had sum bad experiences with dxm. and sum really really good experiences.

just b careful taking it. research anything else u might b taking with it. proper doses and such