never drinking again

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by applepie28, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Me too, Didn't drink much though. I had like 6 shots of vodka and a shot of some Red Stag black cherry by Jim Beam....Which I endorse btw...first time I had ever had Red Stag and I must say it's the best liquor I've ever drank. It taste soo sweet....I'd imagine too much of it would make you sick as fuck though.

2. just to make it clear. i did mean that when i drink a little and get tipsy i get a hangover. and when i drink a lot and get drunk i dont get a hangover. i'm doin it right

3. I've never had what the OP is talking about happen but being drunk the next day when you wake up is awesome. I don't know why but it makes me feel like I've accomplished something. I mean it is quite possible the guy drank 30 and some mixers. It is very surprising what you can do. One night I was supposed to split a 30 pack with a friend since I had to work the next day and I wake up the next day and my friend told me he didn't even touch our beer he just drank some Captain and it was gone. I couldn't believe it.