never done shrooms. but i have a eight of them

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iam matt, Sep 14, 2008.

1. hey like the title says, ive never done shrooms before, but ive always wanted to, and recently my homie had some so i picked up an eight, he was almost out so all he had left was stems.

what kind of high and im lookin at?

would it be bad if i took them by myself? or should i wait for someone to come over to watch me?

also... i want to smoke some on my weed... yes/no?

thank you!!!!!

2. You will be tripping. Psilocybin/Psilocin is evenly(for all argumentative purposes)distributed throughout the fruit, so both the cap and stems have comparative levels of the chemical. Expect sensory disruption, speedy/obstructed thought, and good feelings.

Eat them with friends.

Why would you ever want to smoke them on your weed? Just eat it and then smoke. You'll waste mushrooms.

3. :) well thank you for the speedy response.

k so good to know that the stems are still ... good haha i hurd that it was gonna be a mainly body high like. but good to know theres more! haha.

but yeah ill just wait for someone to get to my house or something.

and smoking it, i hurd if you crushed the shrooms up and put it ontop of your or bowl that it hits you hard, idk :rolleyes:

4. A lung full of spores is not a happy one.

Have a day with no plans except kickin it with your closest mates, and indulge :)

5. haha for sure so a nooo on smoking it.

today i have nooothing planned, im high right now, trying to think of some people to call over, i want to eat these bad boys already:smoke:

6. Don't burn it on your weed, you don't get all of the active ingredient when you smoke it in a pipe.

I've noticed 2 sorta different shroom trip types, the body high and the visual trip. Like the Liberty Caps I used to get, they were full on body stone. Hardly any visuals, kept me in a sorta serious mood, and really made me think a lot. Had these body shrooms a few times, didn't enjoy them as much as other shrooms.

The majority of the time, I'd pick up on good visual inducing mushrooms. B+ and Golden Teachers come to mind. Gets me in a light, happy, sort of goofy mood. You'll get visual visual distortions, tracers, especially when you close your eyes or when it gets dark. You'll be a bit slower than usual, but you wont feel it.

Make sure you don't eat em if you're in a bad mind state. You can't stop a bad trip. I took shrooms one time after breaking up with a serious girlfriend, hoping to get high and forget what I was feeling. instead most of the trip I saw there dwelling on what I had lost and how stupid i had been to throw it away. Total waste of 5 hours and $30.

7. yeah i try and be a positive person im always smiling im usally always laughing, i try to keep positive vibes ^_^ (i have no idea why im listening to kmk but im listening to that song right now makes me happy)

and one thing i forgot to ask, should i wait tell night time to take them? would it be a better trip, being cooler outside and darker

8. first and formost, i will do shrooms again.

last night i ate a little more than a half eight and gave the rest to my friend.

i dont even think i can explain through writen words. it was amazing though.

one thing i can say, i met the tree in my front yard and ive been smoking under neith it all day.:smoking:

9. noo dont smoke em, try to see if you can do them WITH a friend, I would not recomend doing them with a sober sitter (some people may say this is a bad idea) but mushrooms are alot lighter than salvia or acid and I dont think a sitter is required. I did a half 8th of home grown shrooms, and I wont say I tripped balls, but it definatly was one of the best times of my lives, I did it with about 7 friends including my older brother in my friends empty parents house, it was AMAZING, but we did have a sober sitter, and to tell you the truth it was kind of a buzz kill. Because we knew we were being silly and feeling crazy, but the sitter had done them before but was completley bored and it killed us. We took a walk to a pond down the street and layed down in the grass and just looked up at the sky, and we were all going nuts like WOW THIS IS AWESOME the sky was amazing we felt like we were at a lake at the edge of the world, and all of a sudden the sober girl goes, guys were at a retention pond, and it just killed the high. We walked back and smoked two blunts, we all couldnt sleep till about 7am but it was AWESOME. and Im just now looking up and see you already did them and had a good time, glad you had a good expierence, its alot of fun to do it with friends, I will definatly do it again but I will need an 8th for myself for sure to really go all out and "lose control" in a good way if you know what I mean.

10. yeah i took a little more than a half eight and i felt great, and i did it with a friend, we had a sober sitter, but half way through the trip my friend went home ?!?!? it pissed me off but me and my friend went explorering on our own after, it was better.