Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never done it before.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithuania, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hey,

Looking to buy some weed, but I'm not sure. The area I live in has absolutely shit weed, no proper names of weed. Most dealers apparently sell it pre-ground as well, which I wouldn't get.

What would you suggest for an absolute begginer? I don't smoke cig's, either. Hopefully use a friends bong/pipe if I were to try it.

2. Just ask a buddy to smoke you out, you shouldn't have to buy your first time

3. None of my close friends have tried it. (by close I mean close, like my 2 best friends)
    Was going to try salvia, was gonna order it from here but they don't accept paypal. :(

Seriously my area's shit, asked a stoner kid in my area about a few well know strains of weed (white widow, OG Kush etc.) and he had no fucking idea!

4. Salvia is crazy shit, nothing like weed trust me. Just get some cheap weed for your first time, if your in the south get some schwagg ;)

5. just get some shwagg and learn to roll a joint on youtube, and then spark it up, since you have no tolerance, you can still get high off the real dirty stuff.

6. Not sure how to get it anonymously. Will ask a friend of mine, will probably use my friends pipe, too.

7. You can't just ask for White Widow, lol. It doesn't pop up everywhere. In most places, reggie is what you get until you step up your game and find a damn good connect.

OP, just get what you can right now. It's your first time so it really doesn't matter what you smoke, you're gonna get stoned. Get the "preground" (shake) for now, and when you get a better connect step it up. Just make sure you don't get hustled :laughing:

8. What is this 'weed' you speak of?

9. Alright, thanks. I doubt I will or I'll just ruin them.
    Police in my area seem pretty chill about it though, friend got caught with a few joints 3 times (in public!), first 2 turned a blind eye, third took it away. We'd do it at a friends house.

Anyone here live near Peterborough, just curious. (UK)

10. for your first time you dont want high grade stuff, when i first started smoking my bro smoked me up with some AK and i almost quit cause i got uncomfortably high
    glad i didnt :smoking:

11. If your friend has a pipe, then why do you say that none of your friends have tried it? ...

12. Not a close friend, lol. I do have more than 2 friends, you know?

13. Everybody has weed. You just gotta look harder.

14. I know, but they are all scummy chavs.. :confused:

15. yea man dont worry about getting strains straight outa the seed bank for now. Also remember just because it doesnt have a name doesnt mean it cant be the best in the world. Alot of times people just give random name to their weed jsut so it sells, id rather have someone be honest and not tell me a lie about what im getting.

16. I didn't pay my first time, ask someone to smoke you down, always fun :D

17. you're more likely to find shit weed and mids than dank. it depends on your region. don't set your expectations unbelievably high because it's very difficult to find specific strains

18. buddy, i seriously doubt you will get any of the strains your asking for, dealers will tell you its what ever you want to hear to get your money. 99.9% of it is complete bullshit, unless of course you grow it yourself from a reputable breeder.

just get smoked out from someone you know for your first time. offer to drop 5-10 bucks down on a session or something.

19. I don't expect them strains, I'm just saying the dealers don't know shit. :p

20. Don't buy anything pre ground.
    Much easier to get ripped off.

Go with someone who's used to buying in the area, since they'll know prices best.