Never Dip While Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed~Head_K~Mak, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Ok So Im Really Fuckin High & I Thought It Would Be A Good Idea 2 Throw Sum Grizzly Mint Dip In. WRONG I Get Cotton Mouth So Bad & This Is Just Unbarable. I Think Imma Be Sick Lmao

2. Cotton mouth + dip = amazing

I'm a nasty fuck like that. :devious:

3. You are a nasty fuck!....naw jk...dip would cause your saliva to build up in your mouth though....maybe you're too stoned to dip properly lol

4. True, if I throw a dip in right before I toke then it seems to keep my saliva up after.

5. Well anytime you put something in your mouth your body will salivate to try and break down whatever that is. I personally hate a dry dip so I never do it after smoking. Plus, after I smoke and throw a cut in and take it out, my high is diminished because the high and nicotine buzz is so great it just makes the high seem that much less. Thats my preference though and its funny to see that someone else has a preference in grizz mint. Although I will say grizzly will rot your jaw out faster than any other brand out there and thats why if I do it now its skoal. Brush your teeth!

6. Very true. Grizzly Wintergreen is where it's at though.

[​IMG]

7. damn its been years since my last dip, i stopped when i was drunk and threw a huge lip of some apple skoal and just ended up so dizzy and puked

8. I love dipping after I smoke, never really had a problem with it making cotton mouth worse.

9. Hell ya! +Rep

10. Agree. I love getting the sensation of a full body numb while your high from the nicotine in the dip.

11. this same thing happened to me. i was so sick that i had to leave this badass party because i couldnt stop puking. sooo horrible

12. Just drink a beer man. That's what Im doin right now. Weed+Dip+Beer= the Trifecta

13. I dont like dip that much but this thread is making me crave some lol

14. I'm packin kodiak wintergreen right now, and I kinda like the cotton mouth dipping sensation. You just let the lip sit there, no need to spit much, just let the juice soak into your lip. It's relaxing as hell.

15. Never do Dip. Period.

16. my friend loves to dip while blazed dunno why

17. I tried it one time and liked it but havent again, I might in the furture but that shits nasty.

18. Is that a pack of newports, in a tub of weed, in.. popcorn? Awesome combo bro.

And he'll yeah, marb reds and newports are all I smoke now-a-days.