Never Did I Think

Discussion in 'General' started by sublime83, Apr 18, 2013.

1. 4 years ago I graduated High School and really did nothing with my life for a year, but had this urge to grow MEDICAL Marijuana. Now I had helped my dad a lil bit but it was nothing ever special. One week my buddy and I, and when I say my buddy i mean my fuckin thunder buddy, we did damn near everything together during high school. Well we decided we were gonna move west. He had fam in Arizona, I had my mom, sis, grandma abd cousins out in Oregon so it all worked out. I'd go check out Oregon and come back down if I didnt like it. Well not much happened the first year I was in Oregon, but then I started chillin with my weedman a bit and a room opened up and he offered me a room. Now I knew that he grew because of my cousins and I had come helped trim and pull leaves and all that fun stuff. So i jumped all over that shit, now here I am, a year later, a year more indoor and outdoor experience, about setup 100x80 greenhouse and getting ready for some serious growing. Finally getting to the point where growing could potentially being a full time lifestyle. NEVER did I think 4 years ago I would be in the position I am in today. With pending legalization in Oregon and other states, im kicking my self for not getting into school after I graduated, but at the same time I wouldnt have the grow experience. Now I want the scientific knowledge. I think we're on the cusp folks, we're close to Federal Legalization. Where it goes from here.... No one knows...

2. I hope it all goes well for ya man. It is funny how fast 4 years goes by and how much can change in that time. Look at freshman year, it seemed like high school would take FOREVER. and it feels like about a week after you get out before 4 yrs passes.....

Shit ive only been out of high school for about two weeks.......errr 8 or 9 years, same thing right? lol.

3. God I hope they legalize medical mj here in FL. Me and my bud were planning the same fucking thing.

Congrats and best of luck to ya bro!

4. Its just surreal you know? Like today is nothing but processing. Dry ice hash and BHO :D

5. I feel ya. I graduated like 8 years ago now and I'm not a major scale MMJ caregiver, but what I do is beyond what I ever saw myself being able to legally do.

Keep up the good fight :)