NEVER buy weed off Craigslist The most convincing scam ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreyLion, Sep 30, 2015.

1. you guys do maruwana??? dont u know it will kill you

oh youth //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png

2. do more research bro online, perhaps look around reddit for your answer

3. I heard if you inject two marijuanas it can kill you

4. I heard it only take one!!!

5. "Same area code" and "MoneyGram/" were your "this is a scam" clues.

6. no offense to those who have no choice but to go through CL or to whom it works for. But I'd rather take my chances hitting up a police station for weed first before I go through craigslist. I trust nobody on there and if I end up meeting it's face to face and never illegal!

7. It's actually pretty safe if you meet face to face and aren't buying a quarter pound. Cops don't give a fuck about buyers.

8. Craigslist itself isn't sketchy. Never had a bad meet. But I did have one guy who was trying to trade for a good amount of bud who was trying to meet in a bad part of town at midnight.

Just don't do anything stupid like OP. Sorry OP, no offense. But it was a stupid mistake.

Never make any transactions that are not in person, or that rely solely on trust that the other person will do as they said after. It's just common sense..

9. Neverrrrr front money for weed. Never ever ever ever. That was your mistake, not CL

11. #51 generic98547, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016

12. It's not necessarily DON'T buy weed off CL, it's the simple golden rule of weed deals:

No Green, No Green...

Always go with the gut man, EVERYTIME I've ever dealt with a sketchy person my gut was screaming at me to not deal with them.

Deal with small amounts before you move up to big amounts, build trust with your dealer.