Never Buy Bud Off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Buying weed off craigslist is how you get arrested...don't make it so easy for the cops

2. "Never Buy Bud Off Craigslist"

HOLY SHIT REALLY?

3. Damn, its 10AM, I've got a horrible hangover, yet there are all these troll threads to see!

4. Im going to look and see if people from my city sell weed on there.

5. No one from my city does, and that's using a broad range of marijuana terms to search. I'm surprised anyone's city does, unless they could do a legal delivery service.

6. Yeah i just looked and saw nothing but pipes peoples were trying to sell..And i live in a big city with about a million people.

7. I call bull. Been buying herb and getting rid of medical items on CL for years now.

8. i've bought bud off of craigslist. as long as your medical its no big deal

9. i just did a couple days ago. Good bud, slightly harsh, probably from a short cure. Which probably meant it was local grown in the dry desert. They delivered too. Quite convenient.

10. Cool story bro

11. 20 sack FTWWWWW BIDDESSS lol good story loved fucked him with my mace then... lol then punched him out LIKE A BOSSSS!! lol

12. [quote name='"Xxitslethal"']Buy 2 ounces off random guy from Craigslist, 20 sac from real dealer.[/quote]

Word!
    So the police "just happen" to pull up behind yall?

13. rofl thats an awsome story. im glad that fag trying to fuck people over on craigslist got what he deserved

14. yeah this thread is bullshit, no dude on craigslist is gonna sell 2 ounces to a random person he has never meant. I can see a 1/8th but not 2 ounces lmfao. You're stupid for throwing the "dank kush" back in, i would've kept the shit and ran from that ONE cop. It's stoner instinct lol.

and i would never get weed of craigs list. I get my weed in Ithaca or Elmira and anybody from upstate new york will know these cities, and the Craigslist killer lived in elmira. which is 20 minutes from me. so yeah fuck that shit.

15. Obviously all these kids who think marijuana can't be sold on Craigslist have never been to Cali, Jesus..

Selling bud on Craigslist is so big they made budtrader.com

If they sell it legally, to patients, why not?!

16. More bullshit than a police report...

17. #38 grasscitybadass, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Wow you're stupid. Oh wait maybe I am, I completely forgot, EVERY PERSON WHO SMOKES POT, lives in California.

":smoke: yeah dudes lets take a road trip to cali, go to a cafe with our lap tops and find some weed on craigslist, even tho we are getting the same exact shit half way across the country."

You're stupidity actually amazes me, it says right on that site this.
    BudTrader.com™ is a safe place for medical marijuana patients and clubs to advertise their products and services.

Once again not everybody lives in Cali or in a state with medical pot.

18. #39 BluntNStunt, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Im saying it can and is FREQUENTLY sold on craigslist. I never said in your state or anything even about you. Jesus kid, get defensive much? Im stating that it can and DOES happen, so much so that they have a website that caters to 5+ states selling medical cannabis.

"Once again not everybody lives in Cali or in a state with medical pot." - never once did I make any of these insinuations. I simply stated that there is a large market for ONLINE POT SALES. Check budtrader if your still in disbelief. MAYBE the OP lives in Cali where such an act is NORMAL and LEGAL?

19. Eh never buy a hooker off craigslist.