Never bought a vaporizer before

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by YG_Favorite, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I'm thinkn bout buying a volcano to start vaping in my basement. Lotta ppl tell me that the volcano is overpriced nd overrated and I should buy a different 1 that does the same thing. Are they right ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Solo or group?
    Discreet vs out of the closet?
    Money no object, Object because no money.
    It is like asking what car or house do I need. Your circumstances and desires paint the picture of the "right" unit for you.

• Like Like x 5
  3. The volcano is def a amazing vape which I still use to this day. Must of bought when they were about $700 (give take a lil) and still functions like a champ. The digit wasn't out when I got mine but if you do get one, consider saving money to get the classic over the digital. They do look pretty sitting on a shelf though for your household display... most people don't even take a second look at it when over as it just blends into the surroundings for me at least. Good luck in your search.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Uhh I'm gonna hit in my basement discreetly from my folks. Money ain't a problem if it really worth it. Ima b wit my homies hittin the vape. Thank you holmes for any good wishes & support !

5. I heard that the MFLB is the best.

6. Hahaha stupid kid wants to smoke weed in their parents basement. Grow up, or get the f outside. It's not your house, when you pay the mortgage smoke as much as you want. Otherwise show some respect for the people who made you.

7. #7 YG_Favorite, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    lol nah thanks for your input though homie. Ima still smoke inside

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 YG_Favorite, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    Also can help me out wit how to use sum of dese vaporizers too

9. You sound too young to be smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love my Volcano. It does a great job of vaporizing in a bag and it is the best bag vape out there. The vapes I use most often are my Arizer Solo, my Puffit 2 because of it is so small and stealth, and my Underdog vaporizer. My Underdog is my favorite vaporizer I own, but I also love my Volcano it is a great vaporizer. You won't be disappointed with any quality vaporizer.

11. The Arizer Extreme Q is good competition for that category of Vape too. Especially considering price point.
    P.s am I becoming an Arizer fanboy? 😂 I'm trying to be unbiased lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Everyone is different and I have no idea what type of group you hang around with. Being realistic, you could fill up a bag and pass it around but it's not the best for groups stuffed in a enclosed area. If you want one that can handle enough for a few people while getting toasty, check out the plenty. Half the price of the volcano is aside from its funny look - thing gives CLOUDS of vape. Peece

13. You heard Wrong^

Personally i wouldnt buy a volcano, not saying their bad, their actually really good but really expensive. Do what i did and buy an Extreme Q. I use it everyday without an issue. It has more features than almost all vapes and its affordable. i paid $150 for mine, Brand New 2015 Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 with a 3 year warranty. Cant beat that.

or you could Spend $400 on a used volcano. i Wanted a Volcano at first but its cost 3 times more than the competition but doesn't preform 3 times as good so its not worth it in my opinion. and i prefer whip over bags, but with the EQ you can do both!

I strongly advice you get an Extreme Q, worst case situation you somehow dont like it and send it back for full refund. That easy.

14. I wouldn't buy an arizer eq for the simple reason its very decent... At being a jack of all trades, but it really excels in none. It's a good entry into plug in vapes, but there are options out there which specialize in certain functions. Like if you want whips, a dbv, ssv or any variation of log vape will out perform an eq. Bags are not my cup of tea, as sucking stale vapor out of a turkey bag is not my preference at all

15. May i ask what Vaporizers you own?

16. Lsv, mflb, hammer, solo. Had an eq, ascent and dbv. I use the lsv only with glass. The hammer only glass stem and the mflb native. So I have eliminated any plastics from my air paths.

• Like Like x 1
  17. i still stand by my EQ all the way. I can buy the aftermarket bowl and whip to for cheap and i guarantee you it'll beat the SSV. Hell, even stock i think its a great with the whip. Many great perks to the EQ that you shouldn't over look that almost all vapes don't have. I don't like bags on any vape so i never use those. But some people do.

18. You have never used a 7th floor product?

19. No, i have not.

20. If you have not, how can you guarantee that it will "beat" the SSV.

• Like Like x 2