never been to the snow

Discussion in 'General' started by mr_makaveli, Jan 22, 2014.

1. [quote name="8ight" post="19383170" timestamp="1390354782"]skip to ~ 3:15http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HsqOBVWcx0edit: not the best example, but you get the idea...[/quote]that would be fresh as fuck haha that's sick Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I know the feeling down here in Florida. 

3. I think it's Gandalf's younger son. 

4. -______-"

Best part, mid sentence talking about sitting on grass, snow, or dirt. Solid time out to smell the weed. 

6. #27 IvGotMilk, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    If you've never been in waste deep snow you're missing out bro. You can build all kinds of things in the snow. If you get the chance you should build an igloo with a really cool design

edit: doesn't have to be waste deep it's just better like that so you don't have to collect snow from a far when you run out 

7. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8. It was great when I was a kid, but when you have to drive in it you realize how much it sucks. It also sucks if you live in the city and don't have a drive way or garage you have to shovel out your car and someone always takes your space if you work too hard on it and no one shovels their car out good so its hard to find a space you won't have a hard time getting out of.

9. You're not missing out im already sick of it...[​IMG]Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #31 MapleOnMyBelly, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390356563.150918.jpg Wooohooo ...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. ^^its going to suck cleaning that car hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I fucking hate snow.  I can see why its a novelty for those that have never seen it in person but its a huge annoyance when you deal with it year after year.

13. are all these pics ones you guys have taken??? they're great!! haha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="Bakedbern" post="19383336" timestamp="1390356370"]You're not missing out im already sick of it...[​IMG]Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I have dreams about looking out my window and seeing exactly that. I'd be out skiing and snowboarding all day and then go out and explore at night. I dunno what it is, why I'm so obsessed with it. maybe it's hust purely because I've never been in the snow myself. it just looks so clean and and soft. it's the total opposite way of life to where I live right now. it'd be a nice change Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I haven't seen snow either man....*shrugs* :confused_2:

16. I know what you mean you might be right maybe its because you have never seen it but after a while of seeing everyday almost the whole winter its kinda depressing and you really get sick of it. but you really have to experience snow soon.

17. [quote name="mr_makaveli" post="19383126" timestamp="1390354476"]Fill a bong with it?? what! haha, explain! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Snow bongs rule Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. [​IMG]