Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never been this high before, but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taZox, Apr 23, 2013.

1. I've been smoking the same stuff from the same bong for weeks and for some reason, this day in particular, i'm at a 11/10 high? ive never felt this before i'm confused as hell

2. Holy shit that's high.

3. That's a high and a half, I'll tell ya what.

4. you probably smoked more?

5. Different setting, new environment

6. Dude I wouldn't let yourself get that high again, you could die. Srsly guise, no joking.

7. I'm sure that's good for him to read while stoned to the gills.

8. Did you wait longer in between sessions than usual? That could have did it. Maybe you took more hits than you normally do?

9. Mabye you are in a different mood today? Something that happened today?

10. A part of it was probably laced

11. That is high as shit, man. One explanation is you smoked more than those others times. Or maybe that batch is laced with something.

12. did ya smoke on an empty stomach? thats the most common thing i see but there are tons of reasons why you might get higher then the last time

gc needs to ban the word laced

13. Why is everyone saying its laced....

Sounds like you smoked yourself silly

14. You just sound really high, dude! It's probably not laced.

15. Do not think its laced and if so, enjoy :)

16. Either you smoked large amounts of dank, loud hydro on an empty stomach... or your shit was laced, lol.

17. Maybe you broke off a piece of the nug that happened to have THC in it.

18. Happens to me normally. Just some days I feel higher.

19. Mayb u had a shitload of mangos prior?