Never been so stressed before in my life

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Nov 16, 2011.

1. you already took chem 101 so retake it and it should be easier to understand as it takes, from personal experience, some time for some subjects that I dont pick up on immidiately to soak in or basically for me to comprehend.

I'm also science major and not the best at math or even science apparently.. as I'm in a similar situation. I'm taking my first college chem class after taking just honors chemistry my Junior year of HS. I have doubts too, doubts about whether this is really gonna work out for me, but you just gotta take on a mentality that you will rise to the occasion. I like to think of it as making a big play in a clutch situation.

I am currently in a situation with my chem class that I have a 79.1/100 overall grade with 1 test, 2 labs, and the final left in the semester. All due to me making a 63 on my 2nd test after making an 86 on the first test. Thankfully my Lab/homework grades are holding me afloat.Totally let my guard down and got BF3 2 days prior to my 2nd test and fucked my shit up.

I have just got to put a good 4-5 hours of studying that includes working all variations of problems and just be completely prepared for an 9-10 ball busting question test. hopefully i can reach my goal of B class grade or maybe exceed those expectations, but fuck at this point I would take a 80 B.

good luck to ya bro! I know I need some luck too, somtimes i'd rather be lucky than good.