Never again...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeglazeThatPan, Jan 21, 2009.

1. So, I know this chick, who has a pretty good hook-up, and as a lot of us know....girls tend to get better prices than guys....So, I told her I'd give her $5 if she just bought some Trainwreck for me. I gave her $100 and waited a few days. Nothing.

I talked to her and she said she gave it to some guy to hold on to, because she was coming back from college to stay with her parents over the weekend, and she didnt wanna bring it with her.

I thought it was a little sketchy, but I am her friend, so I trusted her...

Turns out that dude sold my shit.

So, NOW she tells me that guy went to Florida and picked up some "Bahama Kush" or something?

I think it's BS and it's something she, or he made up.

Really though, as long as it's dank I'm cool with it... It's just now I've waited almost 2 weeks for like 7 g's of bud!

*sigh...women:rolleyes:

2. Well first off I would be mad, but lesson learned that you should always be present when you are paying good money for some ganja....

3. Yeah... $100 is definitely a stretch to not be present for the transaction. I could see if you told her to get you a gram or something. Not too much lost if worse comes to worse.

4. On a second thought... Sometimes it is deemed ok, take my best friend that I have known sine grade school. We pretty much split deals and he picks up one time I pick up the next. bUt if he is going to buy anyways I'll just give him some cash and ask to pick up some of the same for me and thats cool because I know that he is going to do that for me and I will do the same for him. So there are exceptions is what I am trying to say.

5. Very true. It all depends depends on circumstances.

6. damn dude i wouldnt count on getting that bud too badly, sounds like you got taken

7. Yeah, I mean I see her 5 or 6 days a week, so I am pretty confident she will give me SOMETHING....

But I've just never heard of "Bahama Kush" and it just seems odd.

8. yeah, way bad idea to trust some chick you hooked up with. i wouldn't trust some guy with my fucking laundry let alone $100.

9. I don't think you are gonna be getting that bud..... I hope you do and it's dank because it sucks when girls do shit like that, but it seems to me she robbed you.

10. just because shes a chick doesnt mean shit. i hope you learned your lesson.