Never again

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Erb1, Jun 30, 2013.

1. just harvested my last grow and i am very disappointed and will not put plants into flower unless they are 22 to 23" from top of pot again .i harvested 5 plants after about 12 weeks in flower .2White Widow 85 gr ,2LSD 170 gr and 1Aculpoco Gold 35grthe WW and LSD were about 16" high and the AG was around 12" threw it in at the end when i put them into flower . last harvest from the same 3 strains and only 3 plants i got 15 oz this time it was 10 .this time ran into mold problems , had an oscillating fan in the 4x5ft room and 400watt HPS and back of buds away from the fan were places where mold showed up, also the backs of the buds was out of my sight ! tricomes were cloudy but i was waiting for amber never saw much of this .harvested so i wouldn't loose any to mold . this is the poorest of 3 indoor grows . will be better prepared this fall when i can grow indoors again ---- Erb

2. #2 tplat, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    PM weakens plants and when a plant is in a weaken state it will affect overall bud production. Some strains are more resistant to PM but none are immune any plant can get it and there is no cure for it. There are products you can buy or make yourself to help reduce the chance of getting it or spreading it to other plants. But once a plant is infected its got it for life. Its easier to control in veg but in flowering it can be a pain in the butt.

3. well we live and learn . really don't see why people grow little plants you get very little for all the time and money . 5oz gives me 2 oz above costs and as this is for meds sure cuts back on my abilty to help myself --- herb