Nevada Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinztony, Feb 24, 2013.

1. So I always see the threads for smokers in Colorado or wherever but Nevada I never hear about. Anyone else in here toke it up in Nevada besides me?

2. I stay in the 702. I fuckin love it. The smoke shop by my house is 24 hours. All the bud is from Cali and can go for $10 a gram out here. We have great hydro to as well. The only encounter I had with cops while toking was at the homies net to the hard rock. The homies sister opened the door letting all the smell out into the world which caused 4 undercovers to come into the small apartment. They sat us all down except two homies chillin in the back playin black ops. One of the cops was sittin there and playing cod the whole time. They searched the homie who owned the apartment first, he was clean so they just told him to sit and chill. After they searched the rest of us and took our id's. I was the only one with trees on me so I thought I was fucked. One of the cops picked up my weed and smelled it saying that shit smelled bomb. The other cop was askin my homie about the bong. It was questions like what do you name it, and does this thing rip. We didn't have any unmentionables which is what they were searching for. The cop that took our id's was reporting the result of the small raid and he ended up giving us false last names and said we were clean. After that the cops were like, thanks for being cool with us and cooperating, sorry for interrupted your sesh have a good one. Overall being in the U.S. I'm greatful for the fact that I live in Vegas when it comes to weed.

• Like Like x 1