Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nevada smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 452289, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Just curious, has anyone living in Nevada ever come across a connect that carried hash and or other concentrates? Asking because NONE of the connects I've had over the years have had concentrates. Am I just unlucky? Or is Nevada just concentrateless?

2. I've only come across hash once in Nevada. I'm guessing not a lot of people ask/demand for it?

3. Idk, I know a ton of stoners that would absolutely love a concentrate connect. It sucks cuz the only time I've ever partaken in a concentrate was when I made it myself, which really takes a toll on the wallet if you ain't got a rig ya know? Was that in vega you found hash?

4. Yeah, my wallet isn't thick enough to make my own concentrate. Yupp, it was Vegas where I had hash. Local dealer had it.