Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nevada Patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Guido916, May 27, 2009.

1. Sorry if this is not allowed, I will delete this if I'm braking a rule.

I just wanted to get an idea of how many people are patients in Nevada. Just wanted to see how many Nevada patients actually use this forum. I have family in nevada and might be moving back. Also wanted to see how most of the patients are getting there medicine, growing or buying?

2. I'm a caregiver in Nevada. Grow your own or have a caregiver grow it for you. Only one patient per caregiver. I havent heard of any dispensories here. Las Vegas area may have the first dispensory but I dont know. Hope this helps

3. im a patient in vegas i grow my own and sometimes but when out.. it sucks cause there are no dispensaries and they dont give you a list of caregivers you could choose from to find one anyways.

4. #5 Vegan, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    double post

5. #6 Vegan, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    last time I talked to someone in the know there were approx 5-600 patients in Nevada
    now a percentage of those 600 are in process now..;)

I heard a rumor of a club in Henderson,,but nothin solid yet..

mcc of nv link below

YouTube - Kanaal van PreacherP21