Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neutrel sites with truthful evidence?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stupidsmartboy, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just convinced my parents that Marijuana isn't as bad as their ignorance leads them to believe.

I know there are sites out there that show Marijuana isn't super bad for you, but are also neutral.

I'm looking for sources such as the FDA (which states that marijuana is not good but not bad for you, with no long-term medical or recreational use benefits other than a "temporary euphoric state of mind".)

Thanks for your help guys, and I'm aware there are threads with information but I don't think my mom is going to accept facts from an extreme marijuana support group, similar to how we wont accept facts from an extreme anti-marijuana groups.

2. I don't see any sources being more credible or honorable than the FDA.

3. Why would the FDA say anything positive about marijuana, they are supported by killers, big Pharma?

4. Yeah, but I'm just looking for more than one source, although the FDA is probably one of the best sources.

FDA hasn't said anything bad though. They stated the truth, that it's not bad or good for you. I don't think Marijuana has any actual benefits in the long-term.

5. I think the site norml.org is credible. But they may be a little biased toward the legalizing side. I'm not entirely sure dont spend a lot of time on that site.

6. Thanks, the NORML seems pretty reliable.

7. I'm getting ready to talk to my mom about this also. She used to smoke so i'll probably have an easier time, but here's what I'm using for facts.

norml.org
    Annual Causes of Death in the United States | Drug War Facts
    List of Marijuana Documentaries | Hail Mary Jane (disregard emperor of hemp, it sucked for facts imo. The Union is probably the best)
    Marijuana - Telling Teenagers the Truth about Smoking Pot
    Marijuana | Drug Policy Alliance (same as the one above, but possibly a better site to use)