Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Neuropathy relief? Is that possible?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Cabs, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Are there any recommendations from people with First hand experience with CBD seeds that could aid or alleviate the pain from Neuropathy or bad arthritis?

2. I would try CBG as well, as it is supposed to be anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective. Sourcing clones is the most reliable way of finding plants with high CBD/CBG and minimal THC, but before doing that, I would buy some CBD/CBG isolate and see how well that works for you. CBD isolate is around $15 a gram, CBG is currently $30 a gram at one vendor I know of.

3. Thanks for the reply. I was looking for seeds because I live in Cali. And in my neck of the woods, $15.00 for anything weed related is like finding a lucky leprechaun riding a unicorn. That's why I thought if someone had tried something that worked for them, it might aid me. "Oh, and thanks for the cbg reference. Now I have to look up what that means. Thanks again. :)

4. I used to have real bad neuropathy and tbh I don't think CBD on its own helped at all. I did find however THC to work wonders for nerve pain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. THC access CNS and helps with nerve related pains .. CBD more so for inflammatory type pains

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. So, how did you get anything done? I need something for work. :)

7. I smoke sativa strains.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I also use sativa, but I very much feel it, and that, is what I would like to avoid. During work hours, anyway.

9. I think my heavy tolerance plays a huge role. I have been smoking daily since I was 14 or so? Can't remember but my tolerance is high lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I've been using CBD oil for arthritis for a while. The effect was excellent.

11. may I ask what you use? Specifically. is it topical? How is it used? Thank you. I appreciate you writing in.

12. I have CBG strand