Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neurologist Appointment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Leighton Ward, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I put this in apprentice tokers since its a quick question not a discussion. I would prefer thoughtful replies though.

Anyways, it's currently 6:15am. I have a neurology appointment at 2pm.

I'm going for seizures and social anxiety which I'm in a mmj state so these could be reasons for a card.

The question is should I smoke a joint now and would I be fine later. Or do you think it'd effect it. I'd for sure be sober by 2pm but idk if I'd be a bit faded since its some dank medical. And idk if it'd effect my visit.

Thanks!

2. just wait until you get back to smoke if your really worried about it. Atleast that's what i would do man, Good luck:wave:

3. Go sober man, then come home and smoke a fatty and enjoy without any worry in the world.

4. Don't smoke, it might get rid of your seizures and social anxiety, then you have nothing to show for when getting your MMJ card.

5. [quote name='"High_Im_Hi"']Don't smoke, it might get rid of your seizures and social anxiety, then you have nothing to show for when getting your MMJ card.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. And I guess when you go they ask if you've used any drugs and if they've helped or worsened your symptoms.

And thanks for the replies everyone I'm just gonna smoke when I get home