Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Netherlands

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thebobmarly, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Best place to go besides Amsterdam?

2. Any larger town in the north. The south only lets residents in the coffee shops. If you're going in the summer try Shevegin (Saveninger). Great beach. 

3. Went to La Paz in Zaandvoort. Pretty cool because it's a beachside town.

4. #4 Dr Blueberry, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Not anymore :D ( in regard to what malt teezer said.)Ontopic: best places to go besides Amsterdam are Utrecht,( 45 minutes with the train from Amsterdam)Maastricht,den haag and Rotterdam.Sent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Dankleberrys, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Groningen is really good, i spent a week there.

its a student town so good night life and some nice shops. its close to germany as well if you want to pop in for cheap booze.

also heard good things about Arnheim and Utrecht.

Den Haag is a shit hole