Netflix

Discussion in 'General' started by SneakerHead21, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I just got Netflix. Wondering if any of you know any TV shows or movies are good while high

2. Breaking Bad. Trailer Park Boys (this one is a must). Walking Dead.

3. Get high and watch Archer. Its a cartoon and its beyond hilarious.

4. that 70's show ,House of cards is really badass ..its a netflix exclusive of a corrupt politician

5. Californiacation !

6. i saw that . its worth a wattch?

7. Yea its pretty good , failed but bad ass older guy , fucks milfs and blazes

8. I really need to invest in Netflix....i need to find a job first.

9. Archer, Better Off Ted, Warehouse 13

10. Always sunny in Philadelphia

11. Breaking bad, walking dead, Wilfred, how I met your mother, Louie, prison break, 24, orange is the new black

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Suits is hella good. All old Eddie Murphy movies. Arrested development. Chappelle show used to be on their but I think they took it off...

13. Parks and recreation (Fucking Hilarious once you get into it), Dexter and weeds if its on there if not stream them

14. Arrested Development (the old ones...first 2 or 3 seasons)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. American Dad for days
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aafH94FreaQ

16. american dad, family guy, married with children, scrubs, weeds, breaking bad, sons of anarchy, dexter, SVU, bones

now as far as movies go

expendles, boone dock saints, half baked, cheetch and chong, dead and breakfast, the warriors, 

Watch all stand up with Aziz or christopher titus

17. Trigun <------ now that's a dope ass animation show. will keep u entertained for weeks :)

It's always sunny in Philadelphia <------ omfg this is my new favorite show. There's not one episode I've seen that I did not like. There all funny and will have u squirting milk out ur nose. Trust me :)