NetfliX- Whats a good comedy to watch?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Blazed4dayz, Dec 17, 2011.

1. ^ Whats a good comedy on netflix to watch...I know most of them, seen most of them. Watching Dinner for Schmucks...but waiting on chinese food.

So yeah, any good suggestions are welcome/.

2. big lebowski

3. Nick Swardson standup, haha fuckin hilarious

4. Words Words Words a standup from this guy named Bo Burnham who is insane.

Also the Zack Galafinakis stand up, or really sit down, where he's just wasted and playing the piano and shit.

You know the office is on there too. That's some funny shit.

5. check out "Attack the block" its from the makers of shaun of the dead and hot fuzz. i watched it the other night its fuckin awesome

6. dazed and confused

7. Also looking for a film, seen a lot of stoner movies, looking for a Hip-hop sorta film like juice, new jack city, menace 2 society etc ive seen so many but i saw "the wash" the other day which i didn't even know existed so there must be some more films out there haha :smoking:

8. Watch paid in full i you are looking for a good hip hop crime movie

9. Seen it haha only seen it once and it was a pretty long time ago, might watch it again its a sick film
    I think i might watch the film with Nas in it, think its called "Heat"

10. Take me home tonight.

You'll thank me.

11. I would try watching some of Mitch Hedburg's comedy. He is a very funny; and with natural stoner qualities; can make you laugh hard. I would also suggest watching Smiley Face if you are stoned; because that is fun.

12. fuck a movie. you got netflix?

watch all seasons of Trailer Park Boys.

you're welcome.