Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Netflix Users! Who are going to get baked ANYtime soon.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Watch Iron Chef USA...

All I can say is my god.... Literally this is the most fucking amazing stoner TV show ever. The colors and stuff they do are amazing.

Anytime someone says a chefs name it like EXPLODES onto the screen and Waves around while changing colors. Like whoa.

If anyone gets baked tonight and watches it PLEASE report afterwards and explain how amazing this is.

Netflix - Unlimited TV Shows & Movies Online

2. I wish I had Netflix....

3. Sounds like it would be better on acid but ill have to look it up.

4. It was comparable to a shroom trip every time they have the Iron Chefs name come up in flashing colors.

5. We can say these things as long as we dont have a thread about it right? Ive never been given an infraction for it. But yah we should get back to weed :smoking:

6. gonna watch it tonight!!

7. I canceled my account this week. Fuck them and their jacking up the price... I've had enough of them. Besides, I have every show I've ever loved on DVD... I will just resort to those. No more cable or Netflix for me.

8. Sounds like a way to keep the idiots eyes glued to the Tv, not you of course, you were just blazed.

9. ive watched about 5000 episodes of cartoons in 3 months so good deal to me

10. Im watchin' good ol' family guy right now on netflix. I take a hit every time peter uses someone elses actions to explain what he means xD

11. #11 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you're actually doing that change it right now and take a hit everytime the announcer "Micheal Burger" makes a dumbass comment like " is a that a bread making machine or a ice-cream machine?"

12. I prefer King of the Hill, I tell you whut.

13. Ahahah yes i actually am, its pretty relaxing :) Alright ill give that a try man :smoke: