Netflix, Hulu, Or Amazon Prime.

Discussion in 'General' started by Exhazer, Sep 6, 2014.

1. #1 Exhazer, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    I currently use netflix, i want to switch, im sick of how rarely they add new stuff. and the selection isn't really exciting. Would like to see what others think about and what others think about the paid versions. I hear Hulu actually adds new shows a day after they are released. Is that true? Opinions please, hard time deciding. 

2. #2 UnsuspiciousUsername, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Well Hulu is basically network cable.
    It literally has every good show the day after it airs that you would record on a dvd cable box. Except for me, it's more convenient and easier to use. I've been with Hulu for like two years now. I even kept it for a year while actually having cable. Not expensive at all either. A big mac combo meal with tax basically costs near the same. 
    Amazon Prime is useful if you need the fast shipping, and you buy a decent amount of things over a course of a year. The only upper hand Amazon Prime Instant Video really gives you is free movies and free select series. I don't really care for that, so I wouldn't be interested, plus, I get my movies...another way...

3. I like Netflix, despite having seen a lot of the content. Hulu is alright, but they bleeped out the swearing in "The Yard" and that just ruins the show.

4. I have never tried hulu but love my Netflix. Guess thats not really helpful though. Amazon prime looks cool.

5. #5 Exhazer, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    yeah i could care less for movies. Red box for that, I work 2nd shift and both DVR is full with my gf's shows. some il wach like Pawn stars. but ill give a Trial run with Hulu see how it goes, good info on that thanks.

I dont get netflix anymore...its just...crap. Same shit on it besides like 5 things since the whole 2 1/2 years ive had it.