Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nervous :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thehighlife420, Apr 29, 2009.

1. just graduated college, and im moving to a new state soon. Ive always had planty of dealers down here, but i have no clue what to do when i move.

I wont care for the first couple months as i will jjust be settling in, but any suggestions or tips to find dealers? or should i grow? is it safe?

thanks!:smoking:

2. Growing is always an option if you have the space for it.

As for finding dealers, I've found all of mine through friends at work, basically just get to know people, something will come up.

3. dude just buy some lights and get some seeds. you can grow some for yourself like 2 plants. but if you wanna get rich, or if you like to party, you can grow a lot more

4. #4 joeypsp, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009

just carry around a lighter, someone will probably ask if you smoke.

just be all like "not tobacco"

worked for me:)

as for growing, we got a whole forum of pros here at the city, that have guids and tips on growing

dont be afraid to ask for help if you go there.

5. well i graduated with a degree in accounting and where i plan to work i doubt will have any stoners, lol i can imagine the guy in the cubicle next to me will know any dealers.

i would really like to grow, it just seems like a hassle though

6. Trust me man, I work in a corporate setting, you can find stoners anywhere. As I said, just give it time, things always work out in the end in the adventures of finding a dealer.

7. ok! thanks that actually gives me a lot of hope :)))

:D:D

8. I've been smoking for roughly two and a half years. In that amount of time, I've bought weed from atleast 30 different people. It's easy.

if you're a stoner.. chances are the friends you'll make will be stoners too, or at least they smoke. I mean, who doesn't smoke weed these days? You'll find a hookup man, don't worry.