Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nervous Picking Up From A New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deccy, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Guys I have to go meet my new dealer in about half an hour. He's not that new i mean i've bought from him before in high school but I've never felt this nervous about meeting a dealer before. I'm meeting him in the city and i'll be catching a train to meet him.
    Fuuck, have any of you guys been in this situation before? He's not too sketchy and wouldn't rob me but I'm kinda freaking out because I haven't had to meet a new dealer in like 2 years :/ oh well

2. Get some confidence otherwise your gonna look shook when you show up to buy

3. Bring a gun. That will relax you.

4. Paranoia?

just a little bit hahaha

6. #6 lazytoker, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    It's normal to be a little nervous when meeting up with a new dealer. But if you're confident that he won't rob you then you shouldn't be that nervous. That's usually my worry, since I've had a few AKs to my face. Either that or I worry that a fucking squad of DEA will pop out of every corner

7. lol I remember I use to be afraid everytime I went to pickup that the cops were like following me to the pickup spot or that the dealer was a cop or something. 

8. just look nonchalant and inconspicuous, dont even trip

9. Only bring the amount of cash that you intend to buy with and a gun if you really feel sketched but I would only bring a gun if buying large amounts, which I'm sure you aren't from a new dealer. Just be chill, see the product before even showing money and ask him if he has time and wants to, you'll roll one up and spark him up. This is a good way to get good with a new dealer and get good deals in the future

10. [​IMG]

11. Im nervous about dealing with ppl i don't know. My friends from work kept trying to send me to ppls houses to pickup but i didn't want to cause i was worried. I was even nervous when friends of my coworkers were going to deliver but i finally gave in because i was on vacation from work. My friend that i used to work with kept falling through with delivering so i got another coworker to get his buddy to deliver to me. I was so nervous but it literally took like 30 secs and now I'm not nervous about the guy for next time..