Nervous out of my mind right now...

Discussion in 'General' started by DarthVapir646, Aug 15, 2012.

1. u shouldve just 2 day shipped on a thursday or something that way nop ractice on sat. or is that when games are??

i used to do this all the time with lrg weed shirts lolololol ninja'ing the mail, but not as bad if i got caught as u

2. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']Any update?
    BTW, your mom opening your mail is a Fed offense, UPS is not a Federal agency.....[/quote]

Lol considering his mom still goes to the grocery store for him, I don't think he's gonna report her.

3. [quote name='"Ironic"']

Lol considering his mom still goes to the grocery store for him, I don't think he's gonna report her.[/quote]

Well I do get food for myself, but she does too...you make it sound like I'm a child

4. [quote name='"DarthVapir646"']

Well I do get food for myself, but she does too...you make it sound like I'm a child[/quote]

I think its you who made you sound like a child :confused_2:

But hey, you got your package, everything turned out good. Call it a day and use your new toy!

5. Dude this thread made me want to adopt a fucking tiger...Anyone got the link?

6. It is a felony to open someone's mail.

7. shit never opening my mail again

8. Yep... It's a felony to open someone else's mail. If you are 18 and she opens your mail technically she is comitting a felony.

9. How did it go? Did you get the package?

Next time you could try having it sent to a P.O. Box ;)

10. So how do you like it? I've never had vaporizer before saw this on Amazon, seems about my price range. But not sure what to expect.

11. That, sir, is called purchasing a tiger, not adapting one lol

12. When have you ever referred to yourself as someone?

For the thick headed individual.

It is a felony for anyone to open mail not in their name.

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

13. Semantics!

Okay, okay, where can i PURCHASE a tiger? Or five tigers.

14. Email Mike Tyson