Nervous out of my mind right now...

Discussion in 'General' started by DarthVapir646, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Maybe a PO box is an alternative? I am considering it, but it's so fucking expensive.

2. But I told my coach I wasn't going to be at practice cuz I was sick. He's usually a dick when people tell him they can't go to practice, but fuck it....anyways, I still have an hour before my mom gets home. But maybe I will stall her and tell her to go to the grocery store to get some food. That way I can enjoy my munchies later with my new vape.

3. subbed for results

4. [quote name='"JACK550"']I'd stay home and watch the mail like a hawk.

I'm 18 too, and living with my parents while studying. I ordered that pacific bluray box online here the other day. It was also a test to see how they would handle unexpected packages to me.

Mfw they opened it right up. :([/quote]

Yeah I'm sitting by a window looking at my driveway just waiting for it...

5. I appreciate your love for tigers. Maybe your adopted tiger would like to play with my adopted water buffalo in southeast asia

edit: I also have a camel in africa if your tiger would prefer a group thing

6. if she gives you any lip call the feds on her for tampering with your mail:cool:

7. Any update?
    BTW, your mom opening your mail is a Fed offense, UPS is not a Federal agency.....

8. Tell her it's something scientific

9. Telling your mom not to mind your business or saying she isn't legally allowed to see whats in the package is just going to make her even more curious/suspicious/suspect drugs, etc.

10. Still hasn't shipped, just chilling here and it's 4 minutes until 4:20. But yeah telling my mom that stuff would be kinda rude and make matters worse...

11. Just saw a ups truck pass my house:( I live on a private drive so it will come back...

12. #32 DarthVapir646, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    SUCCESS!!!!

My Moms not even home yet. I'm so relieved!

Attached Files:

13. This. It could work.

Any updates?

Edit: Nevermind...awesome man!

14. That's a fluffy ass carpet!

15. Just say you ordered a video game or something like that.

16. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']That's a fluffy ass carpet![/quote]

Hahaha

17. WHOO! Congratulations!! I've done that with a Zeppelin Zippo lol

18. you shouldve mailed it to a friends house not your weedophobic parents pad

19. [quote name='"Window Frame"']

For 50$ you can adopt a tiger and get a picture of said tiger, a gift bag, and a 21" tall plush stuffed tiger toy.

For 250$ You can adopt a tiger. Get a framed photo and certificate and one 31" giant plush tiger.

Another option for 250$ is two "family" tigers about the same size as the first. Different in appearance. Same framed photo and certificate.

I won't even get into the 100 and 75 dollar varients. I could be talkin tigers all day son.

Edit: And I know it seems like you aren't getting the best deal with the 250$ amount, but at that level you should understand you are going without a giftbag to help more tigers. Thats dedication right there and I support those that choose so.[/quote]

How would I go about actually adopting a bunch of tigers to bring to my home?

I'm not looking for many, maybe just 5 or 6.

You see, I've been having issues with neighborhood kids coming over and stealing apples off my trees, turning on my water spiget, mainly being a general nuisance.

I would like to introduce these tigers as a "petting zoo".. they are big enough to eat a person....right?