Nervous out of my mind right now...

Discussion in 'General' started by DarthVapir646, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I ordered a new vape and grinder a few days ago and it's out for delivery today. I took a risk ordering it because I still live with my parents (I'm still in school, not a loser living in the basement, haha). I have already been caught once by my parents, but they think i am clean now. But what makes me scared is last week I got a package in the mail (nothing bad) while I was at soccer practice, I came home and my mom opened it. Usually she doesn't open my mail but ever since I was caught a few months ago, she has been checking just to make sure. Well, It's almost 2pm and I haven't got a single package. My mom comes home from work at 4 but I have to go to soccer practice at 3...right now I'm debating to call my coach and tell him I'm sick. But even then, the package could come after 4pm when my mom is home. What if she asks to see what I got or something? *sitting by my door waiting right now* advice?

2. Don't go to soccer practice, soccer is a fucking game, what if your mom does something drastic?

It just isn't worth it.

3. I'm 18 btw so don't get the wrong idea. Hah

4. [quote name='"Blaze"']Don't go to soccer practice, soccer is a fucking game, what if your mom does something drastic?

It just isn't worth it.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking

5. Be there for delivery, and if she questions you say it is her birthday present.

6. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']Be there for delivery, and if she questions you say it is her birthday present.[/quote]

Haha but her birthday isn't even close...

7. Seriously just stay home from soccer. Worst case scenario you ride the bench for a game. No big deal.

If she asks what it is then say its your mail. You aren't lying and.... It's your mail! She shouldn't be opening it. Family members can pull that shit too easy even though its a felony because no one would ever charge a half decent parent with opening mail.

I just think its rude. My parents used to sweep the room, etc.... But nobody messes with my mail. Hell I just adopted a tiger. You think I want someone else using the "adopt a tiger kit"? No fuck that. I'm doubling down and adopting another tiger. Now I'm going to be able to say I have two tigers and then show people the tiger pictures I keep in my wallet during akward morning bus rides to work.

8. [quote name='"Window Frame"']Seriously just stay home from soccer. Worst case scenario you ride the bench for a game. No big deal.

If she asks what it is then say its your mail. You aren't lying and.... It's your mail! She shouldn't be opening it. Family members can pull that shit too easy even though its a felony because no one would ever charge a half decent parent with opening mail.

I just think its rude. My parents used to sweep the room, etc.... But nobody messes with my mail. Hell I just adopted a tiger. You think I want someone else using the "adopt a tiger kit"? No fuck that. I'm doubling down and adopting another tiger. Now I'm going to be able to say I have two tigers and then show people pictures I keep in my wallet during akward morning bus rides to work.[/quote]

Hahaha reading that last part made me laugh...how much is a tiger?

9. #9 Window Frame, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    For 50$ you can adopt a tiger and get a picture of said tiger, a gift bag, and a 21" tall plush stuffed tiger toy.

For 250$ You can adopt a tiger. Get a framed photo and certificate and one 31" giant plush tiger.

Another option for 250$ is two "family" tigers about the same size as the first. Different in appearance. Same framed photo and certificate.

I won't even get into the 100 and 75 dollar varients. I could be talkin tigers all day son.

Edit: And I know it seems like you aren't getting the best deal with the 250$ amount, but at that level you should understand you are going without a giftbag to help more tigers. Thats dedication right there and I support those that choose so.

10. Tell her to stop going through YOUR mail.

11. [quote name='"Window Frame"']

For 50$ you can adopt a tiger and get a picture of said tiger, a gift bag, and a 21" tall plush stuffed tiger toy.

For 250$ You can adopt a tiger. Get a framed photo and certificate and one 31" giant plush tiger.

Another option for 250$ is two "family" tigers about the same size as the first. Different in appearance. Same framed photo and certificate.

I won't even get into the 100 and 75 dollar varients. I could be talkin tigers all day son.[/quote]

That's funny as hell.

12. I'm sorry, but ordering paraphanalia while you live at home is a recipe for disaster.

Move out and THEN get your shit shipped to you when no one else cares

13. o shit lmfao

14. [quote name='"WildWill"']I'm sorry, but ordering paraphanalia while you live at home is a recipe for disaster.

Move out and THEN get your shit shipped to you when no one else cares[/quote]

You are right, but when no one is at my house all day and usually receive my packages around noon, I figured I would just take my chances. But ups decided to be a bitch on the most crucial delivery...

15. I'd stay home and watch the mail like a hawk.

I'm 18 too, and living with my parents while studying. I ordered that pacific bluray box online here the other day. It was also a test to see how they would handle unexpected packages to me.

Mfw they opened it right up. :(

16. just say mom I'm 18 don't be looking through my shit

17. Do you not have any older friends you could have gotten it mailed to?

Never get shit mailed to someones house who isnt cool with it, especially those you are related to.

That being said, just skip practice and wait for the package.

18. You shoulda ordered it to a friends house.

19. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Do you not have any older friends you could have gotten it mailed to?

Never get shit mailed to someones house who isnt cool with it, especially those you are related to.

That being said, just skip practice and wait for the package.[/quote]

Well my friends live at home too. I thought my dealer lived by himself so I called him up, turns out he lives with his parents also. Fml

20. go do something outside and when the package gets there TAKE IT AND RUN, RUN FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOUR MOM. TO A FRIENDS HOUSE, A SAFE ZONE. JUST DON'T LET HER TAKE YOUR SHIT :metal:

EDIT: you should tell your mom that your coach is making you run to practice as part of an intense training program