Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nervous about Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zjohnson121241, Apr 1, 2017.

1. So I have been not smoking for about 50 days and the past week I have been faint lines on the Amazon at home drug test. I took two of them and got a very faint line. Should i be good with drinking a lot of water on the day of the test (about 5 days from now) and taking a B-12 vitamin 2 hours before? Is there a difference between B-12 and Super-B Complex?

2. Youre fucked

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hit the streets or a tredmill and SWEAT THAT THC OUT! It stores in your fat cells so burn some calories and sweat your ass off and you should be good. Water and cranberry juice are your best friends!

4. I just heated up my roommates piss in a empty pill bottle. Then wrapped it up in a towel. Before i went into the building. I stuck the bottle in my briefs right next to my balls.

5. 50 days? Lool thats more then good .. its way outa ur system. All you need is a month or 2-3 weeks really. With lots of water

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. 50 days is good my ass,I do a daily detox regiment and have alot of muscle on me I'm at day 73 and still pissing dirty