Nervous about drug test.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RickyRozay19, Apr 16, 2013.

1. #1 RickyRozay19, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    I'm really nervous about a drug test I had at publix. It was a saliva swab test. I smoked a little under 48 hrs before the test and from my understanding it takes 48 hrs to get out of ur system. I smoke about 3 times a week. I weigh 140 and I'm 5'8. I smoked two joints Friday night and took the test at 4:00pm on Sunday. I brushed my teeth a couple times used listerine and everything the morning of the test and idk if it matters or not but I drank 3 beers Saturday night. What do u guys think?

2. I think you're fucked OP, but good luck!

3. Man I sure hope that's not the case. I mean it was pretty close to 48 hrs.

4. also the manager said I was already hired and put it in the computer as me being hired before the drug test. So maybe hell overlook it? Lol any info would b much appreciated.

5. You should be golden as long as your mouth didn't bleed at all on the test.

6. Why would my mouth bleed? Lol

7. Sometimes they swab hard and if you have sensitive gums just a drop of blood will fuck your test. It happened to my friend. Sometimes they know people can just beat it using listerine and a good brush so they purposefully try to draw blood.

8. Why would my mouth bleed? Lol but no i didnt bleed

9. Oh that makes good sense I didnt even think about that. But no I didnt bleed I kept the stick in my mouth for 10 mins.

10. I know this post is a bit old, but I have almost the exact same problem except I was in a country where it is legal to smoke. I came back and was't expecting to get an interview within a day of coming back.

It was Publix just like OP, and they had me keep the swap in my mouth for awhile.

Another factor is that I have a disorder where do not sweat..

If I fail and tel them I was in the Netherlands will that make a difference? I have proof in the form of pictures since I hitchhiked from Poland.

11. from what I've read you could smoke just a few hours before a saliva test and still pass as long as there weren't traces leftover, and listerine or a good brush will get rid of those.
    Mind you this isn't from experience, but I have done considerable research about drug testing and remember that coming from a pretty reputable source.
    I think you're good OP

12. I passed! It surprised me but I have my name tag now and I'm on the schedule for next week! I start Tuesday!

13. congratulations man! Getting a job is an awesome feeling haha, there's no publix around here but I used to do overly extensive and thorough phone surveys for them at my old job lol