Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nervous about drug test results

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doctorwhozel, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Hello guys! I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum! I took a drug test today at Quest diagnostics, i haven't smoked since last Thursday. I went to the gym 3 days in a row, busted ass, worked up a good sweat each time, soaked my shirt. I continued to drink alot of water and cranberry juice, then today I woke up at 530, drank like 3-4 glasses of water and 2 Gatorades, one with Certo one not, and some tums. I peed about 4 or 5 times before I left the house and took a doller dollar tree drug test, got a very very faint line. My drug test was at 9:30, I went and I gave her my sample mid stream. In the comments she wrote " very light on color" does this mean I will fail for dilution, or does it look like I am healthy? Im nervous about the results I really hope I land this job! My question I guess is, can you fail for color alone and when should I expect to hear back? Thank you for reading and your feedback!

2. I know no one can give me a firm yes or no, I just want to spit ball a few hopes and dreams lol. I'm just unsure if you can fail on color alone?

3. From that link I posted...

"While you're loading up on water before the test, you may also want to take a large dose (50-100 milligrams) of vitamin B-2, available in B-complex multivitamins. The purpose of this is to color your urine yellow, since otherwise you are likely to produce clear, watery urine, which makes some collectors suspicious (contrary to rumor, vitamin C won't help). In rare instances, some labs will reject a sample for being too watery; in this case, however, they will typically give you a second chance. Wait until your test results have been confirmed before indulging in compromising behavior."

• Like Like x 1
  4. I took 2 b12 vitamens with dinner last night and 2 this morning, it wasn't like water there was a little tint to it. But the nurse said it was too light color, but she's not the lab tech, so idk what to think. Guess I just need to wait and see? :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You smoked less and a week ago and took and drug test without grabbing a kit?! Next time just purchase some piss. You'll most likely fail.

6. I've tried detox drinks before and failed. also they watched me pee so subbing is nearly impossible. I've passed once solidly only dilution and Certo but my color was never in question beforr