Nero's 5th Girl-1st Journal-Bagseed&Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nerostar24, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Thought I'd start a real grow journal, now that I no longer consider myself a newbie. This girl has been growing steadily, started out stretched but once I burried her knee deep she has flurished. Pics are of the first two months of life, right up until the 25th of June. She broke ground on the 5th of May, in a pot with one of my older girls in it, kinda out of nowhere. I've transplanted three times, finally getting her into a 5gal. I fim'd her once and tried LST (but stopped when the stalk was showing results that were not to my liking). I would like to introduce you all to Jamie, named after my daughter.

Attached Files:

2. What were the results that made you stop LST?

3. subbed! What are the details on the plant? Bagseed? what kind of soil? Nutes? Lighting?

4. #5 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Did u read that we inspired Nero? That's the best!!!

5. The stem where bent started cracking and browning, I think I just started too late, stem was too thick already. So I got another girl only about two weeks old I'm LST'ing now.

6. #7 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    That could be. I will upload some pics of where I supercropped and got a little excited, I split the stem a few times. It turned out well though. These plants are super heroes.

Supercropp and LST and topping. Do you guys use all methods? Or just on on each plant?

7. That's awesome! I'm glad our random discussions and hanging out inspired someone. Gives us another person to talk to and another place to talk more about bud

8. I used topping and individual branch training. I'm going to try different techniques on different kinds of buds. Just a guess but I'd say topping would be best on indica plants because it would get it to become bushier since that's what it does naturally. I think LST and lollipopping would be better on Sativa strains since they tend to grow tall and long. Just my opinion tho. I'll try them and see how it works. I did just get two Sour Diesels. I'll top one and LST the other and see which yields more!

9. Bagseed, potting soil with some pearlite,fertilizer (cant remember what it was but I know the numbers where right when I bought it and it wasn't MG), peat moss surrounding the soil. About 2 inches of pea gravel in the bottom of the 5 gal pots. Using some MG Bloom Booster granules every other week, well really every third watering. Don't give me any crap about the MG, I bought it before I knew the bad/not so good reviews!
    Anyway the 2" of rock, peat moss around the inside of the bucket and then 10% fertilizer, 15% pearlite and 75% soil.

10. I did the same and used it in the beginning of the flowering cycles of the bagseeds. I used it the first 3 weeks in supplement of the Tiger Bloom and solubles

11. I am stunned by how filled in this one and my other two youngsters are, I havent had any bush out this good until now. Just put the oldest in the 2700k 12/12 corner. She branched out really good overnight.

12. SPDT same people different thread lol

13. #15 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    Yep. I love it! We learn more this way I think

14. #16 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    S= same P =people D=different T=thread

15. lmao Now we can confuse the hell out of everyone else who reads, we know all about eveyone else's threads, they dont! They might just HAVE to read them all!

16. #18 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    That's so funny, I didn't think about that.

17. haha to understand us at least. This is going to be awesome. Should we start our own social group thing?

18. #20 imwright9, Jun 30, 2011
    Its the same for me, I have never had a plant do as well as mine are. How many watts were u using as a seedling? What type of light?