Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nerd coated Gummy candy

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Titus2019, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Hello, My question is how do you coat your gummy candy with Nerds, M&Ms or sprinkles ? I have seen them were they are coated on the top and bottom of the gummy squares. I tried last night and all the nerd candy settled on the bottom. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. By sinking, do you mean you put them into the mix, and they sank?
    You coat them after removing from the molds.

3. No I added then to bottom of the mold pan then poured the prepared jello over that. I wanted to be able to have layer of nerd candy on the top and bottom of each gummy square. I am sure I am over looking something.

4. Yeah. Keep the nerds out of the mold. Let the gummies set in the fridge and when you pop them out of the molds, roll them in the nerds. The end. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum