Nepal?

Discussion in 'General' started by hughlaw, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys, through some volunteer work I've managed to get myself a place working in Nepal for 2 weeks in an orphanage in Katmandu. Out of curiosity I decided to research the laws just to make sure i don't do anything silly while i'm there and what I discovered was that weed is smoked by nearly everyone and the police don't care. It's even legal for a festival they have in march and apparently they even sell a kilo for 100$! Pretty lucky that I got the placement there I guess and it wasn't even intentional! =D
    I was just wondering if anyone here on GC has been to nepal before? i'd really appreciate some wise words and advice before I go about if its worth trying to get some while Im out there and smoking it during the night or whatever.
    Any experiences people can share would be great! =)
    Peace x

2. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Be careful out there. Nepal is not a safe country.

3. Some of the nicest hash I've ever smoked came out of Nepal, you're gonna have a great time there hahahaha:smoke:
    Just be careful, as the poster above just said, it's a bit dodgy over there

4. #4 hughlaw, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Thanks Nukes, didn't realise their human rights violation was o bad, I'll be avoiding the police at all costs then =D but luckily I wont be in the city directly, I'm staying in a small village (only around 100 people) which is about 20-30 mins drive away from Katmandu. So im hoping for a chilled vibe, but thanks for bringing that to my attention bro.

Well if i manage to get some I guess it'll have to be hash then! ;)