neone no what this is???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ganjasmokr, Jul 7, 2007.

1. placed under 1000watt mh yesterday

Attached Files:

2. current setup

Attached Files:

3. is there a reason why noone really answers my questions

4. Yes. First, you're too goddamn impatient. This is a public forum where knowledge flows freely - none of us here have an obligation to help you and we all have our own daily lives to attend to. You should not expect an answer within minutes, but within days. If you find yourself in a position where you need help more urgently, then you should have had a little more forethought and done more research beforehand.

Second, this is the wrong forum section. Of course people looking to help out others diagnose and fix plant problems are going to be in the Sick Plants forum.

Third, your picture is too blurry to accurately diagnose what could be the issue. Take a look at this sick plants thread and see if you can match the problem to a description. There's another sick plant thread on GC that I couldn't find.

Heat surely can't be the issue seeing the distance between the plants and lighting - however if at all possible you should try to bring that down to 18" or less from the canopy to prevent stretching and get better light penetration.

5. I've never seen someone so impatient on a forum in my life. There is only 20 minutes between your original question and then the impatient ass remark. You should feel lucky someone actually gave you some decent advice after your remark. You gotta give it a couple of days before you start getting impatient man, not 20 minutes!!