Neo Nazi Rally (WI)

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep it rolling, Sep 1, 2011.

1. West Allis braces for neo-Nazi rally - JSOnline

Also here's another article written by a black dude trying to explain how these acts of violence are not "race related"

Which media guy gets to explain neo-Nazis? - JSOnline

Everyone I know says it's about race.. what else could it be about? wtf

2. Oh Wisconsin...

3. I drove by one of these rallys. I was like WTF? There was about 20 cops standing right next to them watching them.

4. Ugh! I knew someone was going to find an excuse to react for what that mob did at that fair

That was not smart; not at all.

5. My dad used to wear a shirt that said

"End racism, kill everyone"

6. we're supposed to pretend that blacks never target whites and that organizations such as NSM are responsible for violence against blacks - which is simply false. im no racist but when it comes to grassroots racism against blacks vs institutionalized and violent racism against whites im going to side with the white supremacists

7. Coexistence : Love :) Peace

8. I'm going to the rally on 9/3.

No, I will NOT be supporting the neo-nazis. I do not agree with their message, but they sure as hell have the right to spread it.

We've all seen various hate rallies on the History channel and such, so I figure it would be interesting to see in person. Getting some input from people protesting the neo-nazis is also on the agenda.

9. your an idiot.

10. I agree, I certainly have no interest in participating. But seeing as I had no clue they still existed, I wouldn't mind questioning some of them about their values.

Maybe I'll drive by there on saturday.. then again, maybe not...

11. neo-nazis are idiots. what kind of "values" are you going to learn about from an idiot?