Nelson's Ledges Quarry Park

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Chemist216, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever been to the Ledges before? It is a great place to camp, and a great place to check out shows for sure. I've seen Wookiefoot, Sound Tribe Sector 9, and a bunch of other bands there and that palce is a blast! It is also great to spend a weekend there.

I haven't been there in years, and I was gonna go to Reggae Fest last month, but just didn't have the funds (it was $75!:eek:). Yellowman, Beres Hammond, and a whole lot of other artists were there. But unfortunatly, I didn't get to make it.

Then there are the 4th of July Weekends...

I remember(sort of) July 4th 2004. That was a crazy time. This dude set the world record of being lit on fire, I saw all kinds of crazy bands that I knew nothing about, there were Parachuters, I saw a guy hammer a nail into his nose, and suck a condom through his nose and blow it out his mouth like a balloon. All while under the influence of various psychedelics. Talk about a crazy camping trip.

Anyone else ever been??