Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nelsons Ledges Quarry Park in Garrettsville, OH?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I live in ohio and my favorite place to go to smoke is hands down nelsons ledges. Its so amazing and beautiful and theres always cool concerts going on. Its crazy how much bud is up there, all different strains from all around ohio. Thats my favorite place to get pieces too, there usually pretty cheap. Only thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that i head that back in 09 there was some big drug busts up there. Fucking feds, were just chilling smoking some bud listening to music not hurting anybody and you gotta come up here and ruin it while theres people out there doing crack and coke that you dont give a shit about. Now i wasnt there when this happened but i heard all about it. Anyway im looking forward to going there this summer, you guys ever been there? :smoke:

2. Yeah, Nelsons Ledges is awesome. Never smoked there, though.

3. Been there, and smoked there. It's a groovy place and I go every summer.
    Yes the Feds have been there a lot lately because Garrettsville has a new sheriff. But they're not there to bust people with bud, they're there for the purposes you mentioned, crack, coke and other harder drugs. A friend of mine saw people shooting up in the campsite next to his and every time I go there I see a bunch of young kids strung out an E and Molly. Not to mention stupid people smoking reefer in the open. It's a family park, you have to be discrete and respect the park, the owners, and the other campers. I love having a place the ledges so close to home, but if this shit keeps up, they're going to stop letting concerts be held there and put more restrictions into place.

4. This is my Home festival! i miss it there so much i recently moved out to LA and i keep getting all these reminders on my iphone for festivals there.