Nelson Quarry Ledges Park in Ohio

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drumminchick, Dec 15, 2009.

1. #1 drumminchick, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    Hey everyone. Im from ohio and we got this bomb ass place called Nelson Ledges Quarry Park. Its hippie nation out there during the summer they have soooo many festivals that feature bands like BUCKETHEAD, BADFISH, EKOOSTIK HOOKAH, and many more.

Id like to hear some good stories from people that have been there.

p.s. anyone who lives in ohio should check this place out. You will absolutely love it. Theres so much to see and do there and its kid friendly as well. drum circles all day long. hula hoopers. fire throwers. music allll day long. swimming hiking. food. and just a great ass time. and of course a lot of bud to go around for everyone and many other things if u want it. =)

2. Don't know if i've heard of it, but I just moved up here..sounds pretty cool tho. When and where is it? Details por favor

3. [​IMG]

bucket head is awesome cleaning tool.

4. heres their website www.nlqp.com they have all the dates of the festivals and a shit ton of pics from past festivals. they have alllll sorts of music. the only bad thing about the place is undercover cops BUT ou can usually pick them out bc their clean shaven and wearing brand new grateful dead shirts and shit like that. but i went there and still had a blast and got wayyy fucked up. and everyone is soooo nice. and theres always shit to do all day long. you never get bored. you can drop some acid and fucking walk around in the woods and just trip all day long. seriously i suggest checking it out at least for one festival

5. #5 PennLaxPlayer, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    It's crazy. Just walk around and yell out for what drugs you want. Seriously it's the only place I've ever been where you can just walk around yelling, "Molly! Molly! Whos got it?" People walk around in the woods selling four foot bongs and shit.

Seriously you'll find a guy with one of those salesmen overcoats and glass bowls all on the inside if you look hard enough.

The only weird part is the barb wire fench near the front, the whole areas huge so you don't have to see it if you don't want to. I just didn't like barb wire while I was that messed up.

Plus theirs a lake with a ledge you can jump off while you're messed up.

Edit: Probably going up for the spring hookah myself.