Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neighbour saw me - will he tell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirKevin, May 14, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure the neighbour saw me smoking the bubbler tonight. I was out the back door and his kitchen window is elevated so he can see into my yard. Anyways, I looked up and saw him looking at me.

Do you think he'll tell my parents? They know I smoke, but it's just so annoying having people tell on me. The neighbours across the street did once under the 'for my own good' argument. I was 17 at the time and I'm 19 now, so I don't know if he'll consider my age (I'd think 17 would be godo enough for the other ones, but nooo) Do you think this guy will?

I went back outside after bringing the bubbler in (when he saw me) and pretended to be checking the hose, so I dunno. Plus, it was pretty dark and I was hiding the the bubbler with my body, but i thought the smoke and the lighter would be obvious. Can someone about 100 feet away see smoke if there's a tiny bit of light?

Argh.

2. 100ft? im sure your cool. he was prolly just being nosey. lol if anything just say you were smoking a cig to dude. but im sure your fine. just relax =]

3. why does it matter. ur rents know. ur just paranoid. im high. so just relax

4. Lemme give it to you straight.....

your fucked

5. go over there when he sleeps and fucking kill him it is your only choice.. haha jk have you met him before? if so does he seem like a cool guy? and last.. if you are 19 and your parents know you smoke the just dont worry about it dude

6. 100% true. your fuckin dead mean! lol

7. Dude who cares?! Even if he were to tell your parentals, they already know and if he were to tell the cops or anything they wouldn't care...there is more important things in the world than busting some teenager smoking in his own house.

8. just play it cool. if he asks you anything just say it was a cig, and the bubbler...since it was dark and he said u had glass in ur hand just play it cool and be like idk what ur talking about maybe it was the metal fro mthe lighter...or if he tells your parents just laugh if they confront u...and say "haha wow...seriously?" thats what id do, dont deny it to ur parents but just play it cool like hes some douche or he just doesnt like you. but your 19, if ur parents dont care if u smoke then ur golden, i mean as long as he doesnt call the cops sometime later on down the road if u piss him off.

9. I know, I know... but it's just like, I don't like having them know I'm stoned or that I smoked at a specific time, even though they know I do in general...

He used to talk to us a bit more when I was younger, but as far as I know we never talk to him anymore... so I can't really judge if he'd be cool or not. He has grown kids and and grandkids and has pool parties for them.

10. Just be like, "Man, can't you let me be me on my own goddamned porch?"

11. Naw, I don't want to them to think I smoke cigs -- especially when I don't!

It's not that my parents 'don't care', it's more that they don't like it but would rather I do it here than the park or something.