neighbour"s signing your package??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kippax, Dec 27, 2011.

1. im about to put my order in at seedbay, last time i ordered my seeds off attitude i was out when the seeds arrived so my neighbour had to sign for them,lucky for me he never opened them but if his kid would of got hold of the package it could of been a different story-close call-is there anyway if im not home they can take my package back to the depot and il pick it up later???..how do you guys go about getting your seeds??

2. Don"t answer,,,when u see them..they will leave a slip to come in pick up..u have to pay,premo shipping tho!!

3. Just leave a note at your door that says not to leave the package with the neighbors. You can either pick it up at the post office or reschedule delivery at usps.com for a future date when you know you will be home.

4. FedEx and UPS have a slip you can sign and they will leave the package. Would think the USPS would have the same thing. The packages are not large should fit in the box. Bt as fluffykush said have them hold it for post office pick up or see if you can just reschedule delivery.

5. #5 corners, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    I think you have more of a chance of being arrested doing it that way, sending it to the neigbours, then you do sending it to your own house. If seeds are sent to your house, they probably just get confiscated and a leter sent your way. If your neighbour doesnt like it, the local cops are called, and charges can be brought against you,where they are unlikely to happen if seeds just stopped at customs.

...well, guess i need to learn to read a little better. Just order the seeds so you dont have to sign for them

6. Its illegal for them to have your neighbor sign for a package not addressed to him or his name.